[at-l] Technology on the trail

--- SherrieM2000@aol.com wrote:
> mags lol I would hike nude but some may have a
> problem with that too so i
> will remain clothed and whipp out my cell and hand
> held pc every time I pass
> a regesterd hiker  just to piss them off from now on

Well, I think I will hike in the nude, wearing nothing
but my hearing aid, my boonie hat, and a great big old
smile. I hope no one is offended by use of electronics
on the trail, however ... By hiking nude, I really AM
trying to get back to nature and have a true
wilderness experience ... :)

Waterfall

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub