[at-l] AT miles hiked 2001...

Put me down for 11 miles to/from Cheoah Bald on April 14.

BTW:  as we were hiking down, in the last bit of the hike, I spied through
the still-leafless trees the biggest, most colorful wildflowers I have ever
seen in my life.  They were so big and beautiful -- unlike anything I'd ever
seen before -- that it breathed new life into my tired legs.  I hurried to
get to a point where I could see what those exotic blooms were.

Turns out it was bowlsful of goodies from Hopeful's birthday party!
Complete with Hopeful and his wife and friends!  I tell you, this man can
throw himself a birthday party.

Lynn