[at-l] Technology on the trail

In a message dated 5/1/01 10:48:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dfaddleton@mindspring.com writes:

> For the "purest" experience of "wilderness" let me suggest leaving your
> clothing behind, and hiking naked with your lover to a spot some
> considerable distance from any road or trail and not below any air route .
> . . and spending a couple weeks in that condition . . . the last people who
> did that were, in some mythological writings I'm familiar with, named Adam
> and Eve . . .

David you are so right! now  too the people that have a problem with others
sitting all alone OFF the trail and typing on their handheld or calling home
to let worried family members they are all right. go naked and use nothing
but sown leaves for a backpack throw the first stone "as also stated in the
Bible"

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---