[at-l] Sharp TM-20

I am sitting in my tent in the living room, pretrnding to be in the wilderness.  I just got my p-mail and TM20.  I am using the thumb method as previously described.  Now Iam switching to the touch method.My two beagles are barking at me for using tech stuff in the "pretend wilderness".  I would say that the methods are about equal. But with the thumbs you can sit any old way  Now I am going to send with my cell phone.  Iwill be using this while bike touring, not backpacking...so dont get too upset.  See you at the Traildays...Mr. Ed.

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.