[at-l] Gear List

>unless you need the cup for some reason ..tea drinker?

I like to drink something warm while cooking: a drop of port in the evening; tea/coffee in the am

>cool a flute what kind?

El cheapo allegedly "Irish" from REI ... brass ... lighter bamboo breaks too easy ... I want an Indian hardwood, but their expensive and may not hold up . . .

>i personally hate disposable cameras you are better off with a cheap 10-20
>dollar camera from wally world and rolls of film in my opinion. i got a 10
>dolal rcamera on the trail with all that panaromic stuff. in rutland vermont

I've used the Fuji panoramic with some good results . . . the pics from my HATT hike came from one . . .
Also the dawn over Wayah shot . . . both on my site

>that [Dana K2 shortbed] is a very very heavy pack but sure is comfrotable

I know ... I'm thinking about keeping the frame and putting something lighter on the frame. I sweat a lot. I like feeling a breeze now and again on my back. Sometimes hike sans shirt.
David Addleton
http://dfaddleton.50megs.com
vocate atque nonvocate deus aderit