[at-l] Technology on the trail WAS Re: Sharp TM 20s

--- SherrieM2000@aol.com wrote:
> Well, mags,
>       in the same respect we are growing into the
> world of electronics faster
> than some of us would like to be. If some of us

Hey..I gave the live and let live speech..remember.
:-)

(And..for the record..have been using computers almost
daily since I was 12, when my parents said I spent too
much time working on them. That I should go out more!
Now I work on them daily..and my parents think I spend
too much time outdoors. :-) )

=====