[at-l] Re: Re Sharp TM 20s can you touch type on them

> What is this list coming to if you can't ask ANY questions? If you can't
post a maildrop list, an opinion about any type of equipment or a new
signature file without someone getting on your case about it? If you can't
do these things, than why are we all here?

> Cripes!
>
> POG

You sure hit the nail squarely on the head!  People make choices and those
choices need to be respected by others..  If you don't care for the actions
of someone then do something about it.  That something might be something as
simple as removing yourself to wherever you might be happier.

"Holier than thou," is written on many sleeves these days.  Do as you please
so long as you don't hurt others.  I am not speaking of their psyche but,
rather, a physical hurt..  Leave the self-righteousness at home, unless that
is how you make yourself feel well each day.  Or, shut up and grow up!
Whatever.

Have fun.

Jack