[at-l] Sharp TM-20s: can you touch type on them?

There is a detachable keyboard for Palm and related machines, but I wonder
if the weight is worthwhile. The screens have steadily improved over the
past couple of years, as has the print recognition. I use my Handspring on
the trail, and input out the guts of my journals, then spiff it up at home
or off the trail. If you know of certain phrases you will use, macros are
convenient to save time - just like a real word processor. There are some
word processing programs for the Palm platform, also.

I have never heard good things about the smaller PDA's and their little
keyboards. The worse choice seems to be the cell phone/PDA combo's that use
the numerical keypad as a keyboard.

OrangeBug