[at-l] Trail Days

CrzyPlum@aol.com wrote:

> pvillen@imap1.asu.edu writes:
>
> > Well, there was the time I had to sleep between a hungry Collie and a guy
> > in a lovely flowered sundress....
> >
> > Give Me Chocolate
> >

> If you were sleeping between them, which one had the chocolate?
> Plum'Crazy

Ha! Neither. But that probably would have spelled disaster, under the
circumstances. Mr. Sundress, who looked like he had a previous life in the
special forces, was cold and cranky. He kept growling at the Collie (I think),
and the tethered dog kept trying to crawl over me to take a chunk outta the
guy. As I recall, I slithered way down in my sleeping bag and pulled the
drawcord tight.

Chocolate