[at-l] addition to lions head

Hello,
=A0=A0I'm glowing from the happiness of doing 12 miles of the at in Conn. wi=
th my=20
wife (her first time).we started out in Salisbury and made it half way up=20
bear mountain. She was exhausted and it was getting late so we turned around=
.=20
Guess we spent too much time on top of Lions Head. Got some great pictures.
 (I forgot to add was disappointed however in the condition of a privy in=20
Riga just 1/2 mile north of lions head) it was used for a garbage dump. Ther=
e=20
was all types of garbage from plastic to food.WHY do people do that?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---