[at-l] Glasses

I wear bifocals and have never had any problem walking with them. I
suppose it may have to do with the strength of the close up lens. I have
heard lots of folks say steps were hard to negotiate with them. No
problem for me. Like a lot of things I guess it depends on the
individual and their prescription.
	I really like my titanium frames and plastic, no line sun sensor type
lens. I will never buy glass lens's again. The titanium frames show no
corrosion after a couple of years. Many of the cheaper frames I have
used corrode very quickly. Does this mean I am corrosive? LOL

chase