[at-l] Need More Boots?

I've discovered two pairs of boots in my attic that, unless someone out
there needs boots, is going in an upcoming yard sale.

One is a pair of men's Vasque Skywalkers, size 10M worn once by my husband.
After buying them, he discovered that he hated heavy, sturdy boots.  They
have approx. 10 miles on them.  (I recall the hike...a cold, dry day in
November on the AT in Shenandoah.)  The boots are exceptionally clean and
the toebox isn't even creased.

The other is a pair of ladies' Hi-Tec, Monte Vista, size 6.5, also worn
once, though not on the same hike. ;-)  This pair is exceptionally clean
also.  The toebox is only slightly creased.  (They were simply too small,
and I was a fool to think otherwise.  Guess I didn't take my brain to the
store that day.)

So, if you're need more boots and the thought of minimally-used footwear
doesn't bother you, let me know.  I'm making deals.

Lynn

(I'm also getting rid of a vacuum cleaner, but that, I know, is an off-trail
topic.)