[at-l] '97 SOBO in Orlando

As serendipity would have it, a car followed us into the parking lot at the
nearby lake where we were off to walk and run. A lady waved from the car and
said, "hey, I saw your AT sticker! I have one too!"

She's T-Bear, who along with her husband Gray Wolf thru-hiked southbound in
1997. They moved to Orlando last year, and it looks like we'll be getting
together soon to talk trail. If anyone's out there who knows them and would
like me to send along greetings, please get in touch. :-)

Cheers, Navigator