[at-l] mobile non-smoking jaw-juh RUCK...

September 1-9 (Saturday to Saturday) - Springer Mountain to Dicks Creek
Gap...

Okay, all you AT-L smokers, take a week away from the cancer sticks and hike
with other crazed AT-L souls.  This is for people who are desperate to quit
smoking.  This could be a very important part of your effort to kick the
disgusting habit.  I smoked for 25 years, and began quitting in 1989 - IT
TOOK 5 YEARS!  I am celebrating 7 years cigarette free!!!

This is a backpack hike, not a slackpack.  Get on the trail, stay on the
trail, forget the cigarettes...

Pittsia the former hack-er

p.s. - All AT-Lers are welcome, smokers or not...