[at-l] Half Ounce Pot Support

> Geesh, with a Subject line of "Half Ounce Pot
> Support",
> I thought this thread was going a totaly different
> direction... :)

heh heh heh

I ordered a Titanium Evernew cooking pot last year and
it came in my Pearisburg Maildrop.  I gave the guy
behind the counter my id, he looked at it, and said,
yeah, I think I saw your name.  He goes around back,
and comes out with my box.  I turn to Otto and said,
"cool.  I hope my pot is in here."  The guy behind the
counter gets a nervous look on his face, looks around
and says, "uhhh I'm not supposed to hear that."  Otto
and I give the guy a puzzled look for a second, then
it hits me what he thought I'd said.  "_COOKING_ pot,
_COOKING_ pot!!!"

=====
--
Schuyler Stultz