[at-l] Raise your hands for Trail Days -

In a message dated 4/23/01 4:46:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
hike-usa@msn.com writes:

> Wow, I made the Trail Days list without any input.  Someone intuited (is
> that a word) that I would be there.

Yep - I'm an intuited kind of person. :)  But actually, I recall asking you
about Trail Fest and you said you couldn't make it, but you'd see me at Trail
Days.  So I can't take the credit for intuitedness . . . ;)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---