[at-l] At the southern terminus

In a message dated 4/22/2001 2:30:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
blisterfree@surfree.com writes:

> I checked the Arizona Trail website, but could find no definitive acronym;
> they refer to the trail, in short, as the AZTrail; the managing association
> calls themselves the ATA (there's a possible hint). The Arizona Trail
> guidebook uses "AT" lingo, although my copy is almost 3 years old now. No
> matter how you cut it, the issue of a trail acronym is problematic in this
> case.

I didn't think this was going to be so difficult.

I thought it common knowledge if you hike the AT your hiking the Appalachian
Trail, if you hike the AZT you're hiking the Arizona Trail.  Atleast, that's
the way ALDHA uses the acronyms.  Also, one is a relatively new trail that
isn't even completed and the other world renown.

Maybe they could use AT*  .................

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---