[at-l] Half Ounce Pot Support

The Wal-Mart grease pot has a capacity of approximately one liter.

In my tests, neither hexamine or Esbit tablets have damaged the soda can =
stoves.  I don't believe the solid fuel tablets burn any hotter than the =
alcohol.  However, the solid fuel tablets leave a hard residue which =
needs to be scraped off occasionally.  I suggest inverting the stove if =
either hex or Esbit tablets are going to be used.  There won't be any =
residue build up on the inside of the stove, and the flame will be a =
little closer to the bottom of the cooking pot.

A grinding attachment was used to file down the sharp edges.  They may =
also be known as "sharpening attachments" or just "grinders" (holding =
the drill at a 25 - 30 degree angle will sharpen an edge; holding it at =
a 90 degree angle will dull it). =20

David Mauldin

To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom
http://www.trailquest.mynet.ws