[at-l] Ill-Advised Personal Attacks

from an R&R post:
<<<<<<=A0 I've read R&R's postings on the ATML. I agree that they're=20
irrelevant. TP=20
is truely the proper medium for most of his crap. He showed up trolling the=20
ALDHA-L a while ago insulting the people who live and work around=20
Saddleback.=20
What was it that you called them, R&R? Brownshirts, and gullible desperate=20
shills, wasn't it?>>

=A0 =A0 *** This is just the desperate attempt of a person who isn't beneath=
=20
assuming the role being a site snitch or sh*t slinger and doesn't feel=20
embarrassed or uncouth using an outright broadside to try and defame a perso=
n=20
due to un-credible personal grudge. Or sneaking around making bogus attempts=
=20
to expose someone for obviously contemptible reasons.=20

=A0 =A0 Because TJ had some debates with me where he obviously didn't feel=20
satisfaction it looks like he now feels the need to malign me in public, how=
=20
pathetic. His sassy comebacks are self-embarrassing and unfortunately the=20
best he can do. I believe most people on these forums to be above this petty=
=20
level of scurrilous vindictiveness. It appears old TJ doesn't realize when h=
e=20
has had his snout cleaned and still insists on nipping at the pantleg.>>>>>
=20
 To begin, ALDHA-L is archived, R&R said what I say he said. Methinks the=20
lady doth protest too much. To conclude, R&R was so primed to attack TJ he=20
didn't notice to whom he was responding.=20
 Obviously R&R came to this campfire packing an agenda. He has an above=20
average vocabulary, and is a pretty good speller. But a Troll nonetheless.=20
 Wonderful weekend weather forecast, I'm heading out to hike into the Pemi=20
wilderness and sleep under the stars.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com
p.s. Happy birthday, Bill.