[at-l] dried veggies

Skeeter,

	I dry most all my veggies from frozen ones. Mostly I use the 2# bags of
frozen mixed veggies, containing: peas, green beans, corn, carrots and
sometimes they have lima beans. I prefer the ones that do not have lima
beans because they are slower to reconstitute. I avoid mixed veggies
with potatoes because they are very slow.
	I put frozen veggies directly in the dehydrator. I have tried cooking
them first, thawing them first and see little difference if any.
Reconstitution time runs about twenty minuets. Often I bring the dried
veggies to a boil and set them aside while I have a coffee or set up
camp. They sure are great when added to corn pasta or stove top stuffing
type dishes

chase