[at-l] It's official

After long debate, in put form the list, etc, I am now officilly a resident of Asheville, NC. Well, I slept on the floor last night and have a phone line so that must mean I live here. I finish moving my stuff this weekend and will leave Atlanta traffic for the last time on Monday - Yippeeeee!!!!!

So, as Sly and Cheryl have offered so many times before, y'all now have yet another place to crash in Asheville.

If I didn't send you my address and phone and you feel you should have them (in case you want to send presents) email me privately.

POG