[at-l] [Fwd: predatory bears]

---------------------- Forwarded by Patrick Loomis/NU/Novartis on
04/20/2001 10:36 AM ---------------------------
                                  PATRICK
                                  LOOMIS
                            04/20/2001 09:28 AM

To:   W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> @ N1
cc:
Subject:  Re: [at-l] [Fwd: predatory bears]  (Document link: Patrick
      Loomis)

Okay, all this talk about trolls and troll season and cooking trolls and
now troll etiquette are really starting to irritate me.  As a troll born
and bred (Just ask any yooper) I take offense at the relentless ridicule we
trolls are being subjected to.  In the future please refrain from
slandering us trolls.  And for heaven's sake there is no Open season on
us!!

W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net>@mailman.backcountry.net on 04/20/2001
07:51:53 AM

Sent by:  at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net