[at-l] Wow!!!

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> Daze off?  So yur in luv again, that's very cool.

I'm still in love....it's just with a different girl  :-)

> Not to worry about local list happenings, but makes for interesting reading.
> Kinda like how long you should keep your beard, while hiking.  To trim or not
> to trim?

I've noticed that womyn always seem to trim. I guess I can understand that, too.
I mean, if you're not used to a beard in your 'real life' it would get a little
weird having one on the trail. Never knowing if there is food hanging from
it...getting caught in your coat zipper...etc.

> You going to make Trail Days this year?  Better than that, is Mike H. going
> to make TD this year?  I need my fix on his slide show!

Hmmm, 'better than that'? Hmmmm. Well, I was talking to Cake at about 2 in the
a.m. this morning and he was making some calls to set it up. so, it looks like he
will be. (The quote was "Well, if you're going, then I guess I'd better go.")
Yes, I will be there...and with the girl from line one (Kinda like the old man
from scene 38...)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98