[at-l] Maine shuttles

Took the bus to Millinocket (actually the town just E of it, at the
highway) and I'd recommend it. The trip from Boston left around 9 AM
and I was having supper in Millinocket, changed buses in Bangor. Don
& Joann Cogswell, the owners of the AT Lodge & cafe would pick you up
at the bus station if you called ahead. I'm not certain what the new
owners will be doing this year but you could call. They might also be
able to help with a shuttle into Baxter from Millinocket.