[at-l] dried veggies

I've got the dehydrator regularly fired up in preparation for this summers
hike. Strawberries, kiwis, mushrooms, broccoli, and I'm waiting for spinach
to show up in the grocery. I'd do tomatoes, but sundried tomatoes have a
lot more flavor. Has anyone successfully dried frozen peas? And what's the
rehydration time?
Meantime I found a note on the Colorado Trail Foundation site that the Camp
Hale area may be closed this summer in order to remove some recently
discovered old munitions, leaving me with a long road walk  :  (.

Skeeter