[at-l] Chinese

>>Where the AT crosses Rt 2 In North Adams, there is a AYCE Chinese
r>>estaurant (Fortune Garden) about .6 miles East.....Mags, you were
>>going so fast by then that you probably missed it.

Now isn't this a much better topic then Chinese FIGHTER JETS. Yes, good
places to get fried rice is a much better (and delicious topic). :-)

As for going too fast, hey, I only went one step at a time! :-P

Next time I hike the AT, I'll just have to stop at Williamstown and you'll
have to show me.  (200?)

Mags

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!