[at-l] tin can stove

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Snodrog5@aol.com
>>windscreenpotholderupper. Worked OK, but is rather unstable. I'd like to
hear
>>what others are doing!

I use a bent coat hanger.  I bend it in such a way that the coat hanger
forms a parrallel rack over the pot.  Looking down on the pot, the
coathanger is shaped like this: !!   The pot would rest on the !! formed by
the coat hanger.  Light weight, durable, easy to make.

Just received the TinCan Man stove recently as well. Like it better than the
one I have been using which has served me so well. Can't wait to use it this
summer...

Mags

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!