[at-l] Re: Re Re Re New Thread FOOD what did you eat

Oh, in case someone isn't familiar with making homemade lemonade (I think
homemade is the best way to make everything, and coming from a bachelor,
that's pretty damned cool IMHO), it's best to slice the lemons into
wedges, and then squeeze them into your container so that max juice/pulp,
etc. gets mixed in...