[at-l] tin can stove

Depends on the type of stove I've got, and how much I want to spend. If I
had a tin can stove, I'd pack denatured alcohol or gas line dryer
(methanol) as they are cheaper than Everclear (grain alcohol) and have
higher temperature than isopropanol (rubbing alcohol).

I'm getting closer and closer to sending him a request.

OrangeBug