[at-l] Re: Re Re Re New Thread FOOD what did you eat

I do. But, oddly enough I'm not a big fruit leather or dried fruit fan. I'm not sure why. I've done
some myself in the past and they're better than what you buy in stores but I still prefer the
original, water laden. I'm sure part of the reason is that there is simply nothing like a good
oranage on a hot day. It's somehow so much more refreshing to me than just water (and I'm not a big
fan of putting stuff like gatoraide powder in my water though I've heard many people sing the
praises of various powders like E'mergec'c and other - Leapfrog what's the one you like?).

I've never dried mandarins before though so I'll have to give that a shot.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **