[at-l] Troll Season

Any of you ever have a friend at school that was considered by everyone
else to be an "outcast". Perhaps referring to R&R as an outcast is the
wrong approach. He's part of the group now. It seems to me as if it would
be best to treat him as such. When he says something we consider trolling
then we point it out, just like "real" friends do when one acts like an
ass unnecessarily.

Just my two cents.

Cleek.