[at-l] Mail Volume and Change the Subject

Wow, I had thought the mail volume would drop off once April 15th passed and
most NOBOs would be on their way.

Guess what?  457 messages yesterday -- nearly all from one or more of the
nine trail related list that I am on.

I'm going to have to rethink my list memberships.

But the main reason for this message is to ask folk to change the subject
line when the subject changes.

There is no way I am going to read the volume of mail I'm getting.  so, I
use searches and rules to manage the volume of messages -- ignoring threads
in which I have little interest and when I have become tired of the current
thread.  So, un-signaled tangents are often lost, to me.

I suspect that I may also be losing new stuff also.  So, I, for one, would
appreciate it if members would change the subject line when the focus of the
message changes.

Chainsaw