[at-l] Troll Hunting...

> In this case, not really trail related but internet email list related...
> it means some one who drops into a list and says a bunch of
> inflammatory things with the specific intent to stir things up.
> Also referred to around hear specifically as "pissin on the fire"

So RoksnRoots, since it looks like you may be around here for awhile, it's
usally standard operating procedure to introduce oneself before they start
pissin on the fire.  Many of us here have known each other for years, have
met personally over time, gone hiking with each other and for the most part
consider each other friends.

You, my friend (figure of speech) come to the fire with your weenie hanging
out, all ugly!

How about some background?  Where have you hiked, when and why?  Do you have
ANY experiences you can share, trail wisdoms?

Thanks, Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---