[at-l] Journal Suggestions

Journals, you say?  ;-)

Well, I'm sorta partial to Spur's journal -- this year's and last.  Last year he did GA to Cap Gaspe, then looped down to AL and hiked the Pinhoti to Benton MacAye and back southbound on the AT to Springer.  This year he's merely doing a *traditional* thruhike.  ;-)

Seriously.  I think he's an engaging story writer, showing nice humor and lots of insightful musings.  He provides tons of information on both the Trail and his gear (very lightweight).  He's a magnificent photographer, as well.

You can find both journals at Spursjournal.com

Ready

<< Hello all,

  I am looking for some good journals to read.   >>