[at-l] AT Book on Ebay

Speaking of AT books, there is a  new book coming out by Earl Shaffer, with
pics by Bart Smith.

Bart Smith did the pictures for the PCT book by Karen Berger. The pictures
were GORGEOUS.

If the AT book was anything like the PCT book, I just might buy it. It is
coming out next month. I apologize for not remembering the name of the book,
but it is featured on the ATC website, and is availabe for pre-ordering on
Amazon.

Mags

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!