[at-l] New Thread FOOD what did you eat?

I'm not yet a thru hiker, but may I respond? May I?
Thank you.

After three days or more of hiking, I crave fruit. Big time. I'll eat
anything fruit flavored, from rollups to Starburst to Skittles to
jellybeans.... and of course, if I happen across REAL fruit (unlikely, but it
does happen here in Florida where you can hike right by orange trees and grab
a bite), I'll take that, thank you very much.

That said, when I do my thru, I hope to be met by trail angels with bananas.
:)

Cheers, Navigator