[at-l] Fwd: Apology to People's Republic of China

In a message dated 4/17/01 11:45:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:
<<<< Well, R&R, it didn't take you long to piss on the campfire, did it?
TJ >>

=A0 =A0 If you would like to play site gadfly because I said something real=20=
go=20
ahead. Otherwise answer my points. My posting on TP is irrelevant. >>

 I've read R&R's postings on the ATML. I agree that they're irrelevant. TP i=
s=20
truely the proper medium for most of his crap. He showed up trolling the=20
ALDHA-L a while ago insulting the people who live and work around Saddleback=
.=20
What was it that you called them, R&R? Brownshirts, and gullible desperate=20
shills, wasn't it?
 By the way, I subscribe to ATML from my work address, and haven't seen an=20
email in over a week. Did the IRS finally figure out what the 'Center For AT=
=20
Studies' really was?
OldMaster (Trolling for Trolls)
oidmaster@aol.com