[at-l] Troll Season on A.T.

In a message dated 4/18/2001 9:34:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rhymworm@mindspring.com writes:

> Troll Season along the A.T. varies from state to state, but typically occurs
> during April and May (roughly the same as Spring Gobbler  Season), when
> trolls are rutting. Most states impose a mandatory limit of 3 per
> authorized troll permit, except for Sino-Asian trolls, which as nonnative
> species are exempt from limits.

I hear Trolls are good eating, although tough to catch.  Thin skinned like
chicken, they're best roasted on a open fire at your favorite shelter, basted
with hot oil and garlic.  Just one will fill you up.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---