[at-l] Fwd: Apology to People's Republic of China

In a message dated 4/17/01 11:38:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RoksnRoots@aol.com writes:

> . I would like your evading my
> points and drawing the issues out into a ridiculous, spurious, chaf burst
> of
> arcane sophistry well visible. I take that as a flaming kill after a
> reckless
> approach -thanks)

My Grandma had an answer for statements like this

If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance baffle them with your bulls**t

RnR you have me baffled

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html