[at-l] Pole damage

Kahley wrote:
<<<<Shame the rubber tips couldn't be removed and replaced. as
needed..........
signed k..who uses a rubber tip on the dead wood she schlups onto the
ground <g>>>>>

Fur routinely takes the tips on and off depending on the terrain and the
need. As to usage, we boh use them even when walking in and around our
neighborhood. We may catch a few confused glances from folks, but Fur
needs thier assistance, and I started using mine around here to make us
look "matched", and so he did'nt stand out as much, but since I've been
having some back pain lately due to yard work and etc., I can tell you
that if I did'nt use them, I wouldn't be walking much right now. Now I
KNOW how important their use is to Fur.

And, K, just to clairify, the "schlumping sticks" I was referring to
previously, was not hiking staffs, but the broken off branches picked up
along trails and used with very rough jaggedy edges.

Landslides