[at-l] AT Book on Ebay

We've been getting posts telling us about Ebay auctions lately. Be careful
that you don't get caught up in 'auction fever'. When looking at stuff on
Ebay check real world (non-auction) prices before leaping. There is a copy
of "Exploring the Appalachian Trail" by Ron Fisher on Ebay right now. I
marked it when it was at $5.99. Now it's up to $22.72 with almost a day to
go. I found *many* copies of this book through Bibliofind.com and the
average price was $10-$12. Even a first edition copy was less than the
current price of the one above.

Saunterer