[at-l] Update

Hi everyone,
I am in Franklin again. But this time I made it under
my own power. YeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwww. There is cold
weather with snow. So to head off any possibility of
injury due to slipping on snow covered rocks and trail
and totally blowing out my knee I am taking last night
and tonight off. Whatever it takes to keep me on the
trail.

Aloha Ann is about 2 days ahead of me at this time.
She is really movin.

The last couple of days hiking have been an
experience. Painful but great. I have now found a pace
that my knee likes and will stick with it to help my
knee get back into shape. Kahley has given my knee
it's own trail name; Boss Man. hehe.

The week with Pittsburgh was great. I had a wonderful
time. Thanks Pittsburgh you are truly a Saint.

Well time to go get some fuel talk to ya all later.

=====
Bob
GA>ME 2001
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs

A bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work

http://friends.backcountry.net/bakpakr/index.htm