[at-l] tarps

I used the rainfly from my TNF Tadpole (actually the newer version of the
tadpole, but dang if I can remember the name) as a tarp + poles on my hike
of the Allegheny Trail. Liked it enough that I went and bought an ID
Silshelter. Unfortunately I live in "tick city, Lyme disease central" here
in NY, so after using the tarp once it's been relagated to trips out of the
area.
On the Allegheny Trail there was one night where I was using an emergency
blanket under thy tarp, and a mouse leapt on me, apparently assuming it was
going to land on a log or such, and was quite surprised to hit the shiny,
slippery fabric. Ever hear a mouse scream? <g>

skeeter