[at-l] Dogs on trails

but not everyone out there
loves your dog or even knows what he/she/and/or/it is going to do.  Some
people actually hate and/or fear dogs.  And I know there are not bad =
dogs,
just bad owners.  Be prepared for wariness, and KEEP THAT MUTT OUT OF =
THE
WATER SOURCE...ahem...ahem...am calming down now...really I am.
Mark, Man has done alot more damage to the landscape, polluted more =
rivers than any animal (dog) has ever done. It's a free country. If =
someone has a false fear about my dog so be it. I will keep him out of =
the water source as long as you keep your feet, etc.. out also. Just a =
reminder. Unfortunately you don't own the woods.
Indian

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---