[at-l] Awesome Hiker party weekend

Hope you all had a great Easter!  We really enjoyed Friday night on Tray Mt.
with Pittsburgh.  I baked a double chocolate cake and peanut butter cookies
and I think they disappeared in less than 10 minutes!  We met so many people
and kept them up late listening to the guitar and enjoying the campfire  We
had a chance to talk to so many thru hikers.  In the morning, "Dances With
Wolves" played the harmonica at my request and we had a big breakfast,
compliments of Pittsburgh.  Really enjoyed spending time with Pog (even
though she never has time to hike with me!).  "Planting Flowers" and "Texas
Tortoise" decided to come home with us.  (Two days later they are still
here!  I really hate to bring them back to the trail as we have had such an
incredible time together.)   We had a large group invade the restaurant in
Dahlonega Saturday night including David, Chuck, Kaisa (the girl from
Holland who just decided to come off the trail, her friend from Holland,
Doug, John (from FTA), a couple from Atlanta, and of course Nimblewill Nomad
etc.  We had David stay overnight too and Nimblewill joined us for a Dutch
breakfast.

What a great weekend!  I was worried about being alone this Easter, away
from family.  But we made our own family and it was incredibly wonderful.

What happened to you, Uncle Milt?  We missed you.  Hope to see you at Trail
Fest.  David said you may be coming there together.  That will be such fun!

Looking forward to more hiker friendly days!  Hummingbird