[at-l] Check this out

Anyone living in the NY,NJ or Conn. area. I just heard on the radio, =
WFAN, that April 28th and 29th at Anthony Wayne recreation area, in =
Harriman State Park there is going to be The Appalachian Trailblazer =
Festival, Backbacker Magazine, Local Hiking Clubs, and Chevrolet are =
sponsoring the Fair. It will be on the History and current activities on =
the AT. There is supposed to be booths a rock climbing wall and  of =
course the Chevy Trailblazer, I guess there new line of 4X4. I plan to =
be there. I don't know which day yet, I will keep you all posted. Maybe =
a few of us could hook up for coffee there. Any others interested let me =
know. I live in Monroe NY. 20 minutes from Harriman State Park.
White Indian

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---