[at-l] Myers-Briggs Test

In a message dated 4/12/01 10:30:12 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

I strongly resent that.  Care to diagnose that feeling? ;)

and thats THE Redhead.  (well, now that there's THE Miss Janet, also a
redhead, hmmmmmmmm...I might start suffering an identity crisis - nah, on
second thought, she gets blamed for what *I* do, so it's okay ;-) )

:) In any case - are any listers besides Janet, Sly, and myself going to make
it to the big Erwin Easter bash at the river for thru hikers?  I know most of
you aren't in the area - and Trail Days or Trail Fest is more compelling if
you have to drive a ways - but I sure hope anyone relatively close that can
make it does.  If not - see ya at Tfest and/or Tdays . . . I'll be making
name tags with your personality type on them for each event . . .

(just joking <g>)

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html