[at-l] email address

Recently I changed to a different email provided. After the move, I
learned that Yahoo has decided to get into the porn business, literally.
I find this objectionable so I have moved back to Juno and will be using
my old address, hopefl@juno.com.

If anyone has tried to contact me at Yahoo, I did not see the email as I
no longer check there. Sorry for any trouble this may have caused.
Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.