[at-l] Myers-Briggs Test

Well, would you first like to take a Mini-Mental Status exam to allow me to
evaluate your cognitive deficits?

;-)

The Myers-Briggs is a small test that looks at personality and relationship
traits on a small number of axis, giving a simplistic look at emotional and
problem solving skills. It has a number of benefits given the simplicity
and brevity of the exam, but also is limited in providing detail for
diagnostic value. Of course, YMMV. It is often used in employment and group
dynamic evaluations.

The issue arose during the GARA (Give A Rat's A**) thread over some trouble
maker on another list. Folks were suggesting that certain Myers-Briggs
scores would dictate who could/would want to join as charter members.

OrangeBug