[at-l] Re: Re Tents that are really for two

Yep. Love mine. I'm sure there are photos of me in or by my tent on my web page someplace though the
only one I can think of right now is from a trip last November on the AT.

The tent is tube shaped and does look like it wants to fly. It is very aerodynamic and will easily
stand up to the worth weather without complaint. Set up is quite easily even for just one person.
You have to get two pre-curved poles into their sleeves and at a minimum insert three tent stakes.
That's it. No bothering with a fly or anything like that since it is all part and parcel of the
tent.

The 2R has something like 43 square feet of interior space.  If you are itching to have a vestibule
this tent is not for  you. There is none.

<www.warmlite.com>

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **